Re: Sprite Video- Now Miata

Subject: Re: Sprite Video- Now Miata
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:52:11 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I think I mentioned this before, but maybe I just didn't get it. I drove one of
the
early Miata's, but I am 5' 10", and the seat squab is too thick for me. I had
the
visor right in my field of vision, and so I was never really comfortable
driving the
car. Now, perhaps with some different (read "lower") seats in it, I could "get
it".

Brad