Spring success

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring success
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:22:23 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
This evening was nice, sunny and dry, so I spent some time with the
Midget. I replaced the driver's side leaf spring with the passenger's
side from my parts car. Ta-da, no more lean! I didn't get a chance to
drive it out on the road, so hopefully the squirrely feeling in the rear
is gone. I also now have a working speedo, after making sure the cable
was truly seated in the gearbox.

Still waiting for those personalized historic plates. There's something
I'll never do again!

-=Chris
Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/