Re: tach revisited.

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: tach revisited.
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:46:11 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill L wrote:

> my tach (positive ground) works, kinda. it is heat senstive,

There is a electronic *thingy* not a resistor, maybe a capacitor, or
diode that goes bad with time and moisture. Radio shack sells a modern
different looking equal in a pack of 2 for under $5.
I can not find the article on this repair that was written in Chatter
some 10 years ago. Maybe others can help.
But the fix worked for me way back then.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ