Lights

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lights
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
Here I go, into the heart of darkness.

I've got head lights, tail lights and parking lights all coming on at the same
time. The three position switch seems to only give me all on or all off. Are
the parking lights supposed to come on (without headlights) in the middle
position?
I've got 4 way flashers working as long as the headlights are off.
I do not have directional signals nor can I get the parking lights to come on
without the headlights.
What should I do other than find a descendant of the Lucas clan and hang them
by the thumbs?

Thanks, Jack