Re: Front End Adjustable Shock Kits

To: "Larry Rex" <larryrex@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front End Adjustable Shock Kits
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:30:10 -0700
Hi Larry,
I've got the complete Front line setup on my 58. I've the adjustable shocks
front and back and they are sweet. Easy to adjust and it works - goes from
rock hard to soft for momma. I've also got the Sierra 5-speed kit from them
also and it's nice but I prefer the Datsun for my Midget.
The front end kit is very well designed and gives much better camber on the
front wheels. Cheap it isn't especially now that the dollar is so weak. I
really like this setup on my car especially since it has a 1380 motor and
does haul the goods.
Hope this helps.
Jon