WOT: Honda Electrical Problem

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WOT: Honda Electrical Problem
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 15:46:35 -0400
I know,  I know! Frank's gonna get a chuckle out of this but...

While driving back from our Mommas' Day canoe trek, canoe
on top, we bumped up onto the pavement from the dirt road,
and the car (97 Accord, 47 k miles) felt like it cut out 3 or 4
times, like complete loss of power, while at the same time
both the Engine Check light and all the door-is-open lights
blinked in synch with the power drops. Then it all cleared up
and ran great the 20 miles home -- no more probs.

What wuzzit??

chuck