Re: WOT: Honda Electrical Problem

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: WOT: Honda Electrical Problem
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 18:20:41 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I was afraid of an answer like that! I really hate going under the hood of
these newer cars except to change the oil, plugs and like that. I worked
with
computers steadily since 1966, and I don't like them any better now.

Maybe because it happened only once ... I ought to wait for a repeat
performance before I expend any energy, Right? I can go deeply into
denial, while not taking the car more than 10 miles from home (which
is easy 'cause all the fun trips go to the midget anyway).

Thanks for your answers/responses/death-sentences. I await the
enevitable.

chuck