Goin' to California on Monday

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Goin' to California on Monday
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:07:30 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Hey West-coasters,

Looks like I'm flying out to LA with a client for a dog-and-pony show in
Santa Ana. Got a couple of questions:

What's the best airport to fly into?
I can get a nice short flight out of Newark to LAX Monday Morning, but
then I'd have to drive from LAX to Santa Ana, and I've heard LA traffic
is even worse than NYC traffic.
My other option is to fly out Sunday evening from Lehigh Valley
international (is that the same as ABE (Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton?))

Anybody in the LA area free on Monday for dinner?

I'm not sure of the schedule as far as mwwting my client, I only know
the dog-and-pony show is at 1:30 on Monday. I should have more info
later today.

Thanks!

-=Chris