Re: Goin' to California on Monday

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Goin' to California on Monday
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 06:17:07 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
yeah, and that's only the very beginning!  my last trip to sunny Ca. was a
very exciting drive up the coast from sandiego to frisco.   the La. area
traffic is "interesting" to say the least.  somewhat similar to the
baltimore DC belt way around rush hours volume.   it's quite navicable yet
you really need some guidance for the directions .     precise directions
will be of great assistance once you get there.

chuck.
although my last NY trip i did have a guy pull a gun on me in traffic on the
QBE....and no one pulled a gun on me in california!