re: GAS RANT

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: GAS RANT
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 09:26:19 -0400
<rant>
While not a "Joe" fan, I do NOT believe that he would have responded
to Global Terrorism, committed mostly by Saudis, by invading and
terrorizing Iraq. I do not believe that there were any Iraquis
on those planes. And I do believe that the Saudi "government" is at
least as harsh to its citizens as Sadam was to his.

But we get our oil from the Saudis, so ... we attack Iraq.

Go figger!
</rant>

chuck

Brad Fornal wrote:

Democrats at work. Thank goodness Joe didn't make it any farther on his
presidential bit. How would he handle a "real" crisis, i.e. Global Terrorism.
Just another "head in the sand, maybe it will go away" approach??

Brad