RE: Dixon show

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dixon show
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 06:00:30 +1000
Sorry I missed it. I had originally planned to go, but
I had change my plans to be in the mid-west
this past weekend. I met with big Healey owner Jeff Johnk,
who is looking to organize an Australian-American race series.
We discussed lots of details and firmed up some plans. We
also met with the Chief Tech Inspector of the SVRDA to discuss
vehicle eligibility issues.

I got there after lunch on Sat afternoon (just after the flounder
left the track) and stayed for Sunday's racing.

It was a beautiful weekend at Road America!

I am hopeful that we'll have a few Spridget racers come out
from Australia next year to join the all-Healey series. I plan
to be there. This is good because assuming it goes well, we'll
have great word-of-mouth promotion for the 2008 Sprite series!
It looks like the majority of the Australians will be big Healey
racers.

Mike