Cars for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for sale
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:55:55 EDT
It took me a while to realize it, but when I am spending more time changing
oil, setting valve clearances, etc, etc, maybe I have too many LBCs. I have
four of them at the moment, and at best I can only keep three on the road at a
time, which is two more than I can drive.

So the plan is to de-aquisition two of them.

A red 1275, 5 speed rivergate 60 Bugeye. Front discs.This was one of those
irresitable e bay deals. The poor PO was a check book mechanic and actually
spent (I have the bills) $19,000 for about $5,000 (at best) worth of work. It
still required some sorting out, but is now a nice little runner. Pics of this
car
are on Eduardo's site

A red 69 Midget with wire wheels, 266 cam 1275 and a grind it in first
tranny. This is the car I recently traded for with Charlie Sheldon. Needed a
little
work, got the interior looking very nice. The engine in this car really pulls
nicely.

Going to clean, wax and take pics fo the cars this weekend, and then figure
out what I have to do to sell them on ebay.

Will sell them to listers at a fair (not bargain basement) price

Cars are located in Hillsdale,NY

David Oliner

PS I will still have a 67 TR4A and a 60 1275, 5 speed Bugeye