NEW Primer product

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEW Primer product
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:41:53 -0500
Just passing along some info on a great product the automotive paint store
owner turned me on to today.  I went in to get some more paint and the owner
said he had something he wanted me to try and handed me a quart can with a
little bottel of activator and told me it was a freebie.  The primer is
called "ALL-U-NEED" and is made by Clausen Company.  It is a Hi-Build
polyester primer.  2.01 V.O.C. & 86% solids with almost no shrinkage.  Quote
from the spec sheet " product is excellent for hail damage: sand hail ding
with 180 grit and mix primer and apply to depression with spray gun air
turned down till it squirts OR apply with a squeeze bottle".  I thought ,
YEA RIGHT...but I can tell you this ..., on a pitted brake pedal box it
filled the pits in two coats and sanded out beautifuly!!!!!  I have used
another one of Clausens  products, a primer called Z-Chrome (another high
build polyester based primer)  It is really nice for block sanding cause it
is yellow and provides a highly visible base when a black guide coat is
sprayed on for the final sanding pass.  This new primer is as good as their
other products!!!!...Not cheap ($35.00 per quart including activator) but
definetly a great product for badly pitted material and much tougher and
easier than using "putty-cote" to fill the pitting.

Leo