Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:05:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So far today I have used 5 different
> internal combustion engines, (Bugeye, motorcycle,
> truck, weedwacker and John Deere lawn tractor), and
> I think I inhaled too many fumes.

As Henry Manney would say, Land O'Goshen, number 7 was
the charm. After Number 6 (the wife's, ugh, minivan),
a friend came by for a motorcycle ride with his rice
rocket Suzuki Bandit, 1200cc, 475 lbs, 125 HP with
mods (I have a $600 duffer, a 26 yr old Honda).  After
we came back, he demanded that I try it.  There is a
little 1/3 mile strip behind my house, I hit 110 MPH
uphill, biggest grin I've had since the Frederick's of
Hollywood catalog showed up in the mail...so that's
why they make those things....

=====
Ron Soave

"And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think
it's coming to an end."

- Homer Simpson