Re: Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number 6 (was Re: Oops - Re: intake manifold
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 15:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> So what was your cylinder count yesterday, Ron?

Sprite - 4
Truck - 8
Honda - 4
Van - 6
Suzuki - 4
Deere - 2
Homelite - 1

29!  Now if I could have kicked back with the
leaf-blower motored marguerita blender...

I think it is acceleration I was digging - the rate of
change of velocity - from 5 mph to 110 mph in
"WAHOOO!!!!".  I have seen video of Suzuki engines
fitted to Mini's, sub- 1 litre.

=====
Ron Soave

"And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think
it's coming to an end."

- Homer Simpson