Minilites w/Avid Touring Tires FS

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minilites w/Avid Touring Tires FS
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 14:33:42 -0700
I recently bought a new set of Minitor Minilite replicas and lug nuts
for my Bugeye and installed Yokohama Avid Touring 175/70 13 tires on
them.  After much soul searching I have decided to keep the Bugeye
original (still searching for some 145R13 tires) and sell this setup.
Before it goes to eBay I would like to offer it to the list.  Lister
price is $400 for all four wheels, tires and lug nuts.  Anyone with a
catalog will know this is a good deal.  Everything is new and they were
only on my car for less than 25 miles.  Along those same lines I have a
1275/Datsun 5 speed for sale, just built and never run sitting on my
garage floor occupying my creeper with no home.  I would be willing to
discuss sale of this setup also.  My BN2 project needs a cash infusion
as well.  Email me off list.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2