Re: Race budgets

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Race budgets
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:46:15 -0400
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
well i wish i could remedy the sports racer's cooling system woes!   BUT!
i'm still in negotiations on a full race ex H-prod. (rust free!  raced since
new!)  bugeye.   last raced in the early 80's down south.   it's been in
storage the whole time and, the funny part is the owner wants me to have it
, it's less than 20 minutes away  and i'm financially embarassed right now!
(and it has adjustable rear armstrong shocks on it too! *grin*).
but put the weight back on?  nope!   not after getting my brandy new drivers
suit!   *grin*

chuck.
lester, when ya gonna come out ta play?   isn't it about time you ....GO
RACING????