Re: $40,000 Bugeye or Bugeye on EBay

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $40,000 Bugeye or Bugeye on EBay
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:04:26 -0700
What the h-ll does does "museum condition" mean anyways?

Its not original or concours by any means, but not unique enough(blown
hemi Bugeye driven by Dale, Sr?) to be worth serious money. Some poor
guy got taken if he spent anywhere near $50k as claimed. What do you
think? Worth $10-12k tops?

Oh, I checked the seller's store "Steve's Rods", thought it would be a
hot rod shop. But no - FISHING RODS.

Somebody should educate this poor guy before he wastes any more time and
money.

Just my 2 cents.
Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA