Who wants to be a millionaire?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Who wants to be a millionaire?
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:32:06 EDT
Heads up folks

The Who wants to be a millionaire? show featuring our own Amy Turner will be
re-run tomorrow on GSN (game show network) at 5 p.m. and midnight PDT.

We have been waiting for this show ever since they started the reruns about a
year ago, and we won't be able to tape it ourselves.   Is there someone in
the group who will be willing to make me a copy for personal use, since Bob has
messed up the recording set-up on the tape machines.   ARRRRGGHH.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"