Millionaire #2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Millionaire #2
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:14:59 EDT
Many thanks to you folks who offered to make a VCR for me.   I have several
"I think I cans" and one that sounded pretty positive, including a local
possibility, and think I'm pretty well covered on this.   Seems VCR's are a
challenge to most of us.  So, if you would let me know if you got a good copy
that you
are willing to part with, I will arrange the easiest/closest/cheapest copy to
have sent to me.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"