Chico All British Car Meet

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chico All British Car Meet
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:01:08 -0700
I've been off the list for about a year, but now I'm back, and just in
time..

Sunday June 27 is Chico Area British Car Club's Sixteenth Annual All British
Car Meet.   Open to vehicles in any condition.  Chico, California is a short
and enjoyable two hour drive for listers in the Sacramento/Davis area. The
meet is held on a grassy park setting at the Elks Lodge, 1705 Manzanita
Place, Chico, CA.  Gates open at 9:00 a.m.  There is a funcours peoples vote
judging with 22 class awards, Silent Auction, Music, and food.  Usually 100+
cars show up.

For more information or directions, email me or call 530-342-1821.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/