Re: Differentials

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Differentials
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:55:12 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
The change was August 1977 for the 1978 model year, GAN6-200001 on.

That said, I have a 3.7 in my midget and it still screams on the
highway, about 3500 rpm @ 60mph. If you can save up the money (about
$2000, give or take, someone correct me on this), a Ford 5-speed
conversion will really help.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/