Chico British Car Meet

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chico British Car Meet
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:55:35 -0700
It was a fantastic day today at the Chico California British Car Meet.  In
the past, most car meets have a lot of duplication, ie rows and rows of
MGB's, TR-6's etc.  Todays meet was very different.  I don't think there was
more than 6 of any one make or body type, and some real orphans present and
in nice shape.  Glen Byrns was there with his little Austin, but I didn't
get a picture of it.   Also seems lots of people doing custom work to their
cars.  Some to note was a shortened Jaguar with a 390 Ford V-8 painted with
full on flames, a Chevy V-6 Spitfire with flames, a Ford Turbo Morris
Traveler with a matching trailer and motorcycle, and a Bugeye Sprite made to
look like Carol Shelby's Mexican PanAmerican Race car, to name a few.  36 of
the most interesting
photos are posted at my WebShots page:
http://community.webshots.com/album/157091276OrVvkg.

David Riker