Bugeye bonnets for sale information

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Bugeye bonnets for sale information
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:03:26 -0700
I've decided to surrender hanging onto some of my spare Bugeye body components.

I have...

1. One steel bonnet I have owned since 1968. It was hand blasted to
bare metal inside and out and shot with red primer.  It has never
been hit in the front so the grille opening and entire center section
is perfect. There was only one small (5 to six inches in diameter)
that has already been mostly straightened and can be hammered into
correct profile.  It has a small amount of rust in the usual places,
but this is damage done in the early years before I owned it (the
whole car) It has been in my garage since 1975 (when I still had the
whole car), and hanging from the garage ceiling since 1995.

  Picture:
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Images_garage/Collections_images/Restore_dwy.jpg

2. One fiberglass bonnet that is a spare for my white/BRG race car.
This is a heavy duty fiberglass unlike any I have other see. It is
not the flimsy bonnets you see today. It is designed to use the
Spitfire/Herald bonnet hinges, has the shrouds behind the grill and
has a hinge setup.

picture: http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/canepa/Canepa50.jpg

3. One complete steel rear clip from a Bugeye. B-post back. I was
going to make it into a novelty trailer, but I have so many projects
ahead of it, I'll probably never get to it.

picture:  http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/forsale/boot.jpg

email me off list with your questions and interest.

I'm in San Francisco, Ca. You pick up.

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm