A-arm bushings

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A-arm bushings
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 02:18:41 -0500
Does anyone have 4 new A-arm bushings lying around that they can spare or
can be replaced as soon as I can place an order? argggggggggghhhhh  I hate
not being able to find stuff that i know is around, especially when it is
time to go together.

Frank: Starting from only a mere shell.  Which is the best order of
installation so other things dont get in the way as it is going together.
Dont want to have to remove previously installed stuff because I forgot to
install something beforehand. (in other words, what is the logical order of
installation).  And dont even give me any of that two day to put a whole car
together stuff :)  Scratching stuff is not an option.

Leo