Re: brake light switch

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake light switch
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 22:26:49 -0400
I just put a mechanical switch in my 3000. It's adjustable and mounts on
the pedal box. The arm will allow the lights to come on as the free play
is taken out with your foot. The old switch didn't light until you were
almost at a full stop. It's a street rod item from Watson Streetworks
$20. I highly recommend it for the safety aspect of those lights coming
on at first touch of the pedal. Gonna hide one in the Bugeye next.

http://www.watsons-streetworks.com/

Click on "Brake Switch/Relays"

Dave & Bobbie
Come to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix July 17-18th. FREE to spectators
www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com