Signal indicator

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signal indicator
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:27:29 -0700
After driving a few blocks the other day in my 62 with my blinker
flashing away I decided to investigate why the indicator light wasn't
working. I discovered that the PO duct taped the bulb socket to the
plastic lens housing! Figuring it was possibly a grounding issue I
checked the function of the bulb my grounding to the dash and sure
enough it works.

What I don't know is how the original indicator setup is supposed to
look and work. How does the bulb socket fit into the indicator lens and
get to ground? Anybody have a picture? This is the single indicator
light between the speedo and tach.

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

http://www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>