RE: Signal indicator

To: "gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: RE: Signal indicator
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:34:44 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> i68K1bt2031068
I have the bulb holder itself. What I don't have it the metal piece that
it clips into. I guess that's why the PO duct taped it. The plastic lens
piece appears original as that is what the dash bezel screws into. It
appears that the metal piece, whatever that looks like is missing. I was
planning to just run a ground wire but was thinking if I can procure or
make an original type piece it would make it easier to mount.

I don't really want to re-duct tape it :)

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
http://www.herbytoys.com