Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:38:27 -0700
All I know is a teenage girl on a cell phone backed her car up into my
2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Springer that I have almost $30,000
invested.  I was in Dairy Queen having a cup of  ice cream and someone
came running in and said "Is that you Harley in the parking lot?"  When
I got out to the back parking lot, she had moved her 94 Honda Civic into
another parking space AND WAS STILL ON THE CELL PHONE TO HER FRIEND!
She remained on the phone as she got out of her car!  I had to wait
until she finished the conversation a couple of minutes later.  The
first thing she said was "Did I hurt it?"  She did not even know what
info to provide in an accident.  The car was not hers, but the owner
(father?) had State Farm insurance.  State Farm was very good in paying
all damage right away.  The damage totaled $2000 for just falling over
on it's side.  Are kids really that stupid these days?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Harley Davidson Heritage Springer