Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only

To: macleans@earthlink.net, toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:06:44 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/2004 3:40:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:
Are kids really that stupid these days?
Mike MacLean
Yeah, but then maybe we were too.....

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Check out the Declaration of Independence! You think it promises happiness?
No no no, it talks about the "pursuit of happiness." The PURSUIT! We've become
a nation of wimps! We think we're entitled to everything, we want to legislate
ourselves into some cozy little cocoon. Well, forget it, Nature Boy. There
are no guarantees. Life is nasty, brutish, and short.Jeff Melvoin, Northern
Exposure, Bolt from the Blue, 1994