Re: Now UPS!

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Now UPS!
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:07:32 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen Byrns wrote:

> I can't defend UPS and their business practices, but I can defend my UPS
> guy!
> He knows every part on my three cars, as he delivered most of them.

Sounds like my UPS guy. He puts the boxes in the garage or if he sees me
locally on a job, he will tell me he has a box for me.
And he knows when I am into a project because the boxes come every
couple days.
Parts for Tetnis (the big Healey) are still not ordered. I am priming,
welding, making patch panels, hanging doors and fenders temporarily, and
still doing all the grunt work. But soon, real soon my UPS giy will be
bringing Brakes, bushings, shox, and chrome.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ