Re: Now UPS!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Now UPS!
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:38:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> "Tetnis"????

Just Ed was ill-ANNOYED when I kept calling it "the tank"
So after digging out rusty metal splinters from Diane's heel, and all
the rusty metal cuts on my arms, and legs, it's now called Tetnis.
But no more rust now that it's back from the blast shop.
Fiberglass starts tomorrow, (where the back seats go) new frame clamped
in, ready for the welder, floor panels and misc patches mostly made and
epoxy primed.
Fenders, doors, cowls, quaters, all epoxy primed and ready to paint
inside and out before they get bolted on.
Paint colors picked out. 3000 flash already powder coated pink, and the
dash has 2 coats of clear on it but needs about 4 more. Rest of dash all
finished in black wrinkle powdercaot, switches and such gone thru.
I have 2 leads on engine/trans set ups locally (stock) and a guy up the
road had 1 rear seat pan in his garage.
It is amazing how the parts find you.

--
Frank Clarici