Re: Bugeye hub removal LBC content!!!

To: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye hub removal LBC content!!!
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:04:34 -0500
Phil,
         Socket, yes. Go to a farm type store, they have them cheaper.
         Note that there is a lock tab washer that needs to be bent back
with a dull chisel (dead screwdriver). The left side has a left hand
threaded nut, so is "lefty tightey, righty loosey".  And you don't need a
puller, I just put the brake drum back on Inside-out and tap gently with a
hammer.  Then less gently if required.
         Good luck.
Peter C.
==