Chromer

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chromer
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:43:59 -0400
Anybody know of a good chrome plater within driving distance from
central NJ?
I was going to send the stuff to the Bumper Boyz in CA but I have now
seen their work, I don't think I want yellow chrome by next year.
And Keystone plating did the A40 a few years ago, everything they did
pitted within a year and is now just rust. The NOS center section of the
A40 bumper still looks like new and it's over 40 years old.
I don't want chrome that peels, yellows, or just goes away in a year.
Somebody mentioned a place in Easton, PA.
Chuck, any reports on that place? Or it's name and number.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ