FW: England bound #2

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: England bound #2
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:48:38 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net HTML_FONTCOLOR_UNKNOWN,HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.63
-----Original Message-----
From William Thompson [mailto:Willy at thompsoncarpentry.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 2:47 PM
To: 'William Thompson'
Subject: England bound #2

Been busy makin plans for our upcoming trip, and was just talking on
line with my Pen pal of 25 years, she told me about a Morgan Dealer that
rents cars for the day, wooooeeeeee a tad pricey, but for one day to see
the English country the way it was meant to be seen "From and English
roadster" is going to be hard to pass up. I literally MUST do this
[Smile]SEE <http://www.berrybrookmorgan.co.uk/morgan_hire.htm>  THe USA
FROM YOUR CHEVOLET,, oops wrong car, wrong country [Big Grin],,

My Pen pal has also found me what looks like a GREAT place, to stay
after our 9 day coach tour looks like <http://www.barnhotel.co.uk/>  it
will do!

Crap I cant wait!!!!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image002.gif]