Re: Chromer

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chromer
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:46:39 -0400
Brad is a reseller. I know Brad and have seen and handled his stuff. His
chrome is excellent and show quality (if that's what you prefer. I
don't.) but he is not a plater.

I have actually found it useful to find local metal shops in the yellow
pages that do metal repair. In our area, there are a few silver repair
shops. They do better repairs than automotive shops because they are
trained to be more careful in the buffing process and they have access
to other plating services, such as chrome.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct