Re: Was: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:04:28 EDT
In a message dated 7/15/04 7:06:11 AM, John.Deikis@med.va.gov writes:

> Anybody ever find a good use for a box full of obsolesced business
> cards? (David Lieb)

Carry a few around in your pocket for writing notes, giving to people who
don't care what you do for a living, and generally using like you would the new
ones.   I never even had business cards (wasn't meeting the public enough to
justify) until I retired and became a Spridgeteer and traveller.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"