Re: Re: RANT!- NO LBC

To: kgb@frontiernet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: RANT!- NO LBC
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:14:38 -0500 i6FNFot2031118
I'll grant you, the pit bull is more of a sensational story.
FWIW, a friend had one of those piece of shit, scraggly, rat looking dogs (you
know, like the Fergus dog in the Bud Light commercial, for you US
listers)Lilttle bastard would attack my shoe growling and barking and shit, but
hell, he wasn't much bigger than a mouse. SO, you think an attack like THAT
will make headlines? ANYWHERE!?
Another friend had a fat as hell datschund. The obese bitch would try and bite
me on the heels if I turned my back on her. So I backed up to the Sprite,
leaning on the door, and watched her try to figure out how to get her fat ass
under the car to get to my heels. She was too damn fat of course, couldn't do
it.
All dogs can be shits, just some are talked about more than others

Brad