Re: 1.5:1 Rockers?

To: <JZIMMERM@albemarle.org>
Subject: Re: 1.5:1 Rockers?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:59:17 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> OK, I did not get the head on this past weekend, other events overcame
> my efforts...  Now I am thinking once more about taking the plunge for
> 1.5:1 rockers.
I have used 1.5 roller rockers from TSI in a 1275, al head, al
flywheel,ported, 276 cam, 45DCOE weber.
I find no loss in low end performance and increase in mid and a big
increase in hi perfomance.
The head has to be clearanced to allow for the geometry of the push rods.
The only difference is in adjusting valves; the shim for valve gap must be
moved side to side to measure real gap.

Roger Cotting
60 Bugeye Ironhead
60 Bugeye project car
74 Midget to be sold
80 TR8
95 Mitsu 300GT
79 Chevy p?u
5 Bugeyes that belong to the Bugeye Boys