Re: No oil pressure on break in?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No oil pressure on break in?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:02:55 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/2004 6:27:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wjhs1960@comcast.net writes:
Is thing workin or is it dead?????
You just want to hear that I fried the thing, don't you?
I wasn't going to bother mid point up dates.
Besides you should know by now that if there is something wrong you hear from
me.
First off I am only a weekend warrior with these cars.
Secondly, me thinks the lack of the plunger thingy under the oil pressure
relief valve might have something to with it.
Hey don't blame I didn't put this engine together.
Really strange, oil relief valve cap, copper washer and spring. No plunger,
But thank Allah that it was pre-lubed and that I went though the start up in
steps.
Engine spun easy, so I don't think there was any damage.

David