FW: Chroming.. WARNING TO ALL

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Chroming.. WARNING TO ALL
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:10:10 -0400 FILETIME=[57E12520:01C46F56]
Frank, and all,

This was sent to the Yahoo Bugeye list a few days ago. Thought I would pass
it along.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

 > Subject: Bugeye Group..... WARNING TO ALL  a

 > Hey everyone,
 >
 >  I don't post much here but I need some help and
 > would like to give you all some heads up.  I
recently decided to have the grille out of my bugeye
re-chromed and ended up with a chrome shop horror
story.
   I am so aggravated right now that I really don't
even what to talk about it, but I will tell you
All Bright Metal Finishing out of New Jersey destroyed
a section of my grille.  At this point it is
repairable but not really worth the money it would
take to fix it.  I am in need of a decent grille as a
core.  I am looking for one that has the top chrome
portion cut off.  If anyone out there can help please
let me know.  Email me or phone is 860-536-2429.  I
don't want to cut the top off of a perfectly good one
but possibly one with damage to the top portion would
work.  If you don't understand what I mean by "cut"
you can take a look at the pic of my car under
"Matt's Sprites" in the photos section.  The pic is
labeled "Looking good once again".  I also sent them a
set of rear bumpers, they look better than when I gave
them to them but still have visible dings,
and the chrome has imperfections in it.  They are
NOT the show quality parts that I expected!  Don't let
this happen to you, stay
  away from All Bright Metal Finishing!

Thanks,

Matt