Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> information
Subject: Re: Congratulations; Now: Business Cards
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:05:07 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hmmmm, Just went and looked at the album (like 33 1/3 RPM vinyl) and
the line is "Dental" Now if you listen to it, that ain't what he says.
Guess it is not the first time that what the printed word and what was
really sung was a bit different.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com