Encounter 2004

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Encounter 2004
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 22:10:55 -0400
I replied to Rogers email but it didn't hit the list so I will try again.

I am a member of the Lehigh Valley Region of AHSTC and we are the hosts of
Encounter 2004.

The Pocono Manor resort is very nice, reminescent of the older grand resorts
(with a modern update).  I sure anyone of you who decide to attend will not
be disappointed.  It is in sharp contrast to the typical east coast concrete
car meet sites.

The owner of the resort is a sports car enthusiast himself (although he owns
several slightly more pricey modern cars) so he went out of his way to make
sure our stays are enjoyable and affordable.

If you are interested in attending I do recommend that you book a room as
the allotted rooms are almost gone.

We are offering indoor parking and very nice registration gifts while they
last.  We will hold the usual events including a gymkhana (this year with a
timing system supplied by SCCA).  You may have a shot at FTD since Del
Border will not be at the gymkhana this year (sadly as he is great fun to
watch).

Please email me with any questions or visit the AHSTC web site
www.austin-healey-stc.org

I do encourage you to attend and look forward to seeing you there.
Phil Nase

Check out the new British Cars Forum: