Re: List Deletions

To: ed@justbrits.com, SpridgetAssn@justbrits.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Deletions
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:12:53 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/2004 5:06:22 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ed@justbrits.com writes:

I have  NO clue what Kevin's prob (nor Rob's) is but I am no longer putting
up with  bounced messages.
And Cap'n is history until he gets a job or a  COMPUTER!!!!!

E.E.

.

Hey sweetie, calm down.  I am copying this to midgetsprite and autox  (hi
mjb) because you might see it there...SINCE I CANNOT EMAIL YOU DIRECTLY AT  ANY
OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES OR THE SPRIDGETASS. LIST!!!  EVERY DANG ONE OF  THEM
GETS BOUNCED.

I don't mean to P1$$ on your Post Toasties, but lighten up till you get  your
computer fixed!

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

They that can give up essential liberty to  obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety._Benjamin  Franklin_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Benjamin_Franklin/)  (1706 - 1790)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: