Re: Interesting, but no LBC (now some LBC)

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting, but no LBC (now some LBC)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 05:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
--- Nory <nory@buffnet.net> wrote:
> SO unless
> you are now around 12 or 13 years old, it's not the
> same comet you studied
> in kindergarten.

Nope, but not old enough to confuse Hale Bopp with
"Hotemtek" ;-).

I was lucky enough to see Halley's Comet back in
1986-87 using our university's observatory telescope
as part of my astronomy curriculum.

Unbelievable morning here in FL on vacation...up with
the sun before the family, took the 1970 Midget down
to the boardwalk for a stop at the coffee shop, boogie
board just fits in the boot, a little playing in the
ocean, back out to the beach with the kids now...

=====
Ron Soave

"And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think
it's coming to an end."

- Homer Simpson

Check out the new British Cars Forum: