Re: Probe Location

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Probe Location
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:15:50 -0700
Hi Mike,

This is a special plug that has no taper to the threads, a lot like bolt
threads, that seals with a fiber washer under it's head.  It's real close to
a 3/8" pipe thread or nearly the same as a 5/8" X 18 bolt.

I have these in stock, Part number ARA615, but don't know if I can get it to
you by your start time.  Last mail PU here is 9:00pm and it's past that.
Want me to send in the am?

Paul A