RE: Removing Rear Axle?

To: "'chuck'" <cciaffone@earthlink.net>, "'spridget list'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Removing Rear Axle?
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:59:53 -0500
Hi chuck,

I had the same thing happen with my Sprite.  You might have to loosen the
differential pumpkin before the axle will work free enough to be removed.
It might be that the differential gears snapped, and not the axle.  Anyway,
It's a good idea to remove the pumpkin anyway to make sure there aren't any
metal pieces floating around in the gear oil to cause problems later.

Greg