RE: Storage Condo ?'s Chicagoland area

To: "'Matt Endicott'" <endicar@comcast.net>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Storage Condo ?'s Chicagoland area
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:27:10 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net version=2.63
Interesting idea!!

I AM INTERESTED in building them!!

How much are the units going for?

-----Original Message-----
From owner-spridgets at autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-spridgets@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Matt Endicott
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:09 AM
To: Spridget List
Subject: Storage Condo ?'s Chicagoland area

Any of you guys have experience with buying a storage condo, bylaws,
etc?
I'm out of space at my house and am not interested in moving for now.
Saw
an offering for a storage condo in Door County Wisconsin a couple weeks
ago
and think it might be the solution.  A heated place to store and work on
my
cars (or future boat), set up a permanent shop and a chance to get away
from
home that also doubles as an investment....sounds good ,right?  Checked
online and found some in Cleveland (www.storagecondos.com) and
Minneapolis
area, but nothing in the Chicago suburbs.  Comments welcome.

Matt

46 TC
62 Midget
86 Saab