Re: Cluth Bleeding

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Cluth Bleeding
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:55:45 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Okay...Here is where it stands.  IT IS NOT the adjuster screw, I have had it
to where it isnt even touching the piston inside and still the slave remains
locked in the pressure stage.  So, before I pull the damn pedal box (which
has to be done to get the bottom bolt out of the master cylinder)(friggin DA
Limey that created this system) is it possible to blow air in some orfice to
see if whatever is in the relif port can be flushed out in lieu of pulling
the MC?

Thanks
A very non-happy camper right now
Leo