LBC business closed 4ever

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC business closed 4ever
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:19:00 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Larry!
Very sorry to report that we have closed our business.  Going back to
teaching!
More info below.
regards, dick
--
Pls be advised that Ginger and I are closing the BPC immediately.  Although
we enjoyed the relationships we developed it no longer makes sense! There

Dick Burger Ginger Burger
  the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
      176 Lincoln Street
       Bangor, ME 04401
     Phone: 207 990 3422
      Fax: 207 945 3518
    Email: mail@theBPC.com
    Website: www.theBPC.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
04.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
04_footer.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
04_b.jpg]

Check out the new British Cars Forum: